- Payment Methods
Secure-Battery makes paying for your orders easy by providing a range of convenient payment options. Below is a guide to the different payment methods used by Secure-Battery, so you can choose the right way for you.
Paying with PayPal
PayPal is a secure and trusted payment processing service which allows you to shop online. PayPal can be used at Secure-Battery to purchase items by Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express), Debit Card, or E-check (i.e. using your regular Bank Account).
You do not need to have a PayPal account before ordering from Secure-Battery.
1. On your Shopping Cart page, click Continue Checkout
2. On the Payment page, under Payment Methods, select PayPal.
3. After reviewing your payment details, click
You will then leave Secure-Battery and enter PayPal's website. Log in to your PayPal account, or create one if you haven't already.
Follow the on-screen instructions given by PayPal.
Advantages of using PayPal:
- Payment is traceable. You can trace the status of your payment using your PayPal account.
- Payment does not require you to use your credit card online (you can transfer directly from your bank account). If you do use your credit card through PayPal, Secure-Battery won't see your credit card number, minimizing the risk of unauthorized use.